Senior C/C++ Software Engineer
Compiler Tool Chain Consulting Services is involved in the creation and maintenance of compiler toolchains for various targets. Some, like ARM, are common now, and some are still quite unique in the areas of microcontrollers, SoCs and DSPs.
We are looking for a Senior C/C++ software engineer to work on the LLVM and Clang based toolchain.
Our product is a set of instruments that includes the Clang compiler, a linker, tools, and libraries adapted and optimized to build safe, efficient applications.
C++14, Python, CMake; For development, you can use the OS/IDE/toolchain you like. Some tools require Windows to run, though.
We work on:
LLVM base toolchain: clang, lld, llvm-binutils, sanitizers, libc++, etc.
As a member of the toolchain team, you will:
- Analyze the requirements, research, design, enhance and implement different components of the toolchain to meet the clients needs;
- Extend the open source LLVM, Clang, binutils code bases to support the client’s platform;
- Closely collaborate with the LLVM community and contribute public patches to the LLVM and Clang repository;
- Analyze, build and debug the platform code and platform specific tests, analyze and identify system level issues;
- Develop new and maintain the existing target specific tests.
- Expert knowledge of C/C++;
- In-depth understanding of multithreading, object-oriented analysis and design;
- Version control systems;
- Good self-motivation, ability to work independently;
- Strong track record of building high performance, production quality software;
- Passion for writing clean and effective code;
- Good English, strong communication and teamwork skills.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Knowledge of the C++11 / C++14 / C++17 features;
- Experience in overall design of compilers, code generation and optimization;
- Cross-compilation using GCC or Clang;
- Knowledge of assemblers, linkers, object file formats, debuggers and experience using them;
- Familiarity with *nix tools, CMake, make;
- Scripting languages such as Python and bash.
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary;
- Compensation vacation (15 day off in a year);
- Global corporate events for all employees;
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).